Friday, November 30, 2018

Pay it Forward- James Manny

This is James Manny. 
He was nominated by James's friend's mother, Holly.
Holly's daughter and James are friends. 
I know often times teenagers get overlooked at Christmas. 
Let's give this sweet young man a Christmas to remember. 




Location: Winona, MS.

"I want to nominate a young boy I know. He is 16 years old and is my daughter's friend. 
He hasn't had Christmas since his mother died when he was 13 years old. 
He also recently lost his step-father a few weeks ago to cancer. 
He lives with his grandparents and basically takes care of them, as they are not in good health themselves. He has never had much of anything and they barely have food at their house. I feed him a lot of the times when I cook for my kids. He doesn’t have much family left. 
He is trying to get into the military as soon as he is able so he can make a living for himself. 
They do not even have a tree or any decorations.
His basic needs are clothing or gift cards to get some clothing, as he owns very little. He would benefit most from a nice pair of shoes and some warm clothes. He doesn't have hardly any shoes or warm clothes. He is usually just wearing a white t-shirt every time I see him. 
I am sure he would be grateful for anything. 
He never asks for anything and tries to do everything with out asking for help. 
He is such a sweet kid and I would love to be able to see him have a Christmas again. 

Thank you so much for this wonderful pay it forward to help those in need."
********************************************************************


WAYS TO HELP:


Here is James's Amazon wishlist.  FULFILLED
You can purchase directly from his wishlist and it will be sent directly to Holly, to deliver to James. 

OTHER WAYS TO HELP:

If you would like to send other items like gift cards, letters of encouragement, etc., to James, please email me at JBHolidayPIF@gmail.com with the subject line JAMES1130.