Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Favorite Maternity Pieces

After I had Mushy in 2011 I gave away all my maternity clothes.
Because, I was all "totally done" with having kids, right?? #eyeroll

Well needless to say, I've had to purchase all new maternity clothes now.

I wore my pre-pregnancy clothes up until about 18 weeks, then finally broke down and bought some.

Here have been my favorite pieces so far! Keep in mind, I work from home and the places I frequent on a daily basis are the boys school, the gym, and my house.
My daily attire is pretty much either workout clothes or athleisure.

Motherhood Maternity Secret Fit Leggings
These are super stretchy and comfy. The full panel is NOT tight. I don't wear these to the gym, just normal everyday wear. Pre-pregnancy I was a size 6 so I ordered a Medium. They are a tiny bit loose, but I can grow into them.

Secret Fit Belly French Terry Maternity Leggings from A Pea in the Pod.
I actually like these ones as well, but the Motherhood ones are my favorite every day wear.

Overalls
I thought all the pregnant models were so adorable in these, so I bought them. They are super comfy and very cute!!!

Articles of Society Maternity Jeans
These are my favorite maternity jeans.
They ALMOST feel like leggings. ALMOST.
Yes, they are a bit pricier, at $88, but they've been well worth it!

Lululemon Wunder Under Workout Legging
These are my go to workout pants, pre-pregnancy.
Once I got pregnant I could still wear them, but only certain pairs. Others were just too tight on my belly.
I did size up in them, went from a 6 to an 8, and that helped a bit.
I'd say they're great for the first two trimesters of workouts for me.
I'm closing in on my 3rd trimester and I haven't been reaching for them as much as I was in the beginning.

Z Supply Pocket Tee
I get asked all the time where I get my plain shirts. They are SO COMFY!
I was wearing them pre-pregnancy in a size Medium, which were loose fitting, and just recently sized up to a Large for the length.
They are a bit loose, but again, I can grow into them.

Lululemon Love Tank
This is one of my favorite workout tanks.
Again, I just sized up from a Medium to a Large for pregnancy and it's worked great!

Old Navy Semi Fitted Run Tank
Another great workout tank!

Old Navy Full Panel Workout Pant
These have been my favorite workout pants the past few weeks.
Good compression and I like the full panel.
My only complaint about these are that they are always out of stock!

H&M Full Panel Jogger Sweats
I got these in gray, but it looks like they only have black available now.
They are THE COMFIEST sweats ever!!!
I got a Medium, then ordered a Small as well. The medium fit good, but loosen up the more you wear them, so I sized down to a Small.

Target Cowl Neck Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt I wear all the time. It is super comfy and flattering! And it's only $25

Aside from these, I can still wear a lot of my pre-pregnancy flowy tops and sweaters!
These are just a few of my favorite maternity pieces! Hopefully you can find a new favorite out of these, too!